The other day I posted the Top 10 Foods for Healthy Hair. Three of the ten foods on the list are sweet potatoes, walnuts, and spinach (including other leafy vegetables). I recently found a great recipe that includes these ingredients via one of my favorite websites, foodgawker: Sweet Potato & Green Bean Salad with Maple-Mustard Dressing
It looks yummy!
Here are the ingredients according to author, blogger, and foodie, Emily Stoffel:
- 4 sweet potatoes, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp thyme
- 8 oz haricot verts
- large handful dried cranberries
- large handful toasted walnuts
- 5 oz (about one bag) baby lettuces or spring mix
- Maple Mustard Vinaigrette (recipe below)
Now you can not only keep your hair healthy in our Night Jewels, but you can also start promoting healthy hair from the inside out! Perhaps you can add kale to your spring mix to really get the healthy hair benefits you want?